Saturday, April 17, 2010

two activities in a day....^^

today....
is a event of my cousin b4 wedding & my nephew(en en)birthday......
wake up early in the morning...
cause my mum nid to go to help my aunt.......
took mani photo....today
3n3n
enci
yeah^^.....
my cousin exchange her ring with her husband
two cute small little lion
birthdaY
happy family(elder uncle's family)



yoyo....
today 4 incredible boys go minyak beku's jetty....
recently we like to go minyak beku....donnoe y...haha....
we go there to take the boat n visit around the island.......
haha...1st time sit the boat at bp...
new experience...haha.....
show sum photo as below...
tickets
area we had visited
going to the boat

3ndrew lee
jxiang&andrew
jetty
4 incredible boyz....hehe...say cheez

recently...
go out everyday
bp hav no more place can satisfy us to yumcha..&play le...
fan nao.....
haha.....
stop here....hahahahahaha =D



2 b continued.......
looking forward to my cousin's wedding......



No comments: