Sunday, May 23, 2010

kl life.......

woooo....
finally cum too to blogging.....
long time din update le.....
coz is busying my class.......
veryday full of class.....OMG......
but luckily gt a lot of frend acc mi.....
hehe.......1 more hours....hehe....
my birthday....
this year din hav any expect for my birthday.....
haiz....
coz is the 1st birthday without my family........
(donnoe will accept ur present o not..????...looking forward)
anyways......
wish i can handle my course as well as i can.....
really tension!!!!!

haha.....FYONE.....
she had in the final round......
hope she can done very well in the contest......
jia++you o(nn)o
support u...n wait u at the final round.......
fenz in bp n NS wan.....
miss u all a lot.....
but cannot go back too recently.........
saDDDDD lo....T_T
stop at here.......


2 b continued.........wait for mi

No comments: