Tuesday, November 2, 2010

busy week ◡‿◡

such a busy week......
really busy busy n busy....
mani assignment nid to finish by this week.....

building services
(not so like the teacher, i mean the ttl teacher...
din giv us any guide line, we should start frm where leh???)

building construction
(my fren had dirty my drawing...when they dinner yesterday...
i hav a class until 9pm.....oready very tired liao....
haiz....but nvm....i redraw again then..n complete today...
c i m so efficiency....haha XP)

this few day...
oways thinking to my coursemate which in
GROUP C
very miss them while
we are
studying 2gether
playing 2gether
happy 2gether..
now in our class had less this kinda feeling...=(

2more days...
i can go bek my lovely hometown....
haiz start countdown frm last week....
this time go bek have a lot of program ....
birthday celebration for my grandma...
my cousin come bek frm Alor star...
fren gathering....
&
primary school gang gathering(i hope can c u all)


2 b continued..........

No comments: