Thursday, January 13, 2011

freedom NOW

finally....
I
FINISHED my exam lor....
last subject
"measurement"
still ok....
but i have put the most effort compare to others subject......
so..
i hope the result can beautiful a bit....
But....
my
Building Services....
haiZZZZ......donnoe how to describe....
hope i nonid resit this subject.....
God...Plz help mi oK?????
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
A whole day shopping with wan yuan dion jacyn n vivian....
LOL
bBerQ plaza as my dinner again.....
haha......
but i have no any haverst frm there......
aiyaaaayaa.....
wanna buy clothes.....
where got very beautiful wan.....wanted....T^T


will start one month sem break frm today....
yahoooOOOooooo.......
enjoy it................
hope my fren too....
stop here....
nitezzZZZZ...==zzZZ........




2 b continued.......
(thinking for somebody birthday present.....
brain is gonna break n explode.....
but will do it very perfect....trust mi ♥ )

3 comments:

0.o shihui_doi o.0 said...

hope that u r thinking of my present until brain break too ♥

ahl3ong said...

sure
one by one.....
hope u all will think about mine wan....

0.o shihui_doi o.0 said...

sure do I
just wait for 24/5 to come^^